Disc locks provide motorcyclists and other power sports users outstanding security in a small convenient size. Shackle models work as a stand-alone rotor lock or with a chain for more locking options. Stapler and pin type models offer great protection against drive off thefts and easily fit in a pocket or tank bag. Most disc locks come with carrying case and disc reminder cable to prevent accidental drive aways.
Boxer Stapler style Series:
- Z-Cylinder resists all attacks from picking, pulling or drilling
- X4P lock mechanism on Boxers secure both sides of the shackle.
- Hardened steel shackles and pins resist prying, cutting or jacking.
- Touch lock system for one-hand operation
- 5.5-10mm (0.22”) hardened steel pin secures lock to disc
- Rounded design and centered keyway eliminates pry points
- Coated surfaces protect finishes and paint
- Disc reminder cable helps prevent accidental drive-offs
- Included carrying pouch with belt clip